Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinning France in South Africa

I was kind of surprised the other day to see this image pinned on Pinterest.


I was only surprised because I recognized it from a House & Leisure magazine from three years ago! I suppose I have fallen in the rut of only expecting to see South African stuff from South Africans. Which is just silly! But anyway, this compelled me to go back and take another look at the house - its a French inspired home near the Drakensburg. It's not all my taste but it has some beautiful parts to it.

The garden (and the view!) 


This bathroom.... I can't stop looking at it!


The vignettes around the house


The feeling in the kitchen (maybe its just the plant?) and the gorgeous outside eating area... sigh.


 Well, I guess there are now five more images to pin!

No comments: