Thursday, June 21, 2012

West Elm Week!

I realize that it's become West Elm week on South of the Sahara, but I had to share! I popped over to a store yesterday to see things in person, and although not all the South African products had arrived, there were a few to check out.

The Ceramic Matters Thorn Vase is lovely in person - there is a change from matte to gloss glaze and its delightful.


The John Vogel furniture looked really great... I think the two little girls who were reclining on the Mantis Lounger while their mother shopped looked completely comfy.


And something that didn't even catch my eye online impressed me: the Loren Kaplan dinnerware was just super. A good weight in your hand, beautiful but looked completely durable.


My kudu lamp was not in stock yet, but it just gives me another chance to go back and look around!

No comments: