Wednesday, November 30, 2011

House Beautiful has Done It Again

I just got the Dec/Jan 2012 issue of House Beautiful and they have yet another house featured that is just up my street. The gorgeous West Hollywood house of Mark D Sikes is meant to have the breezy elegance of a house in St Barts - and for me its just so inviting and beautiful! Serene white with punches of black. Stripes! Florals! Chinoiserie, chandeliers and seashells! Bamboo, caning and wallpaper. Masculine and feminine. I'd like to move there now.

There are not too many images online yet, so I've done some scanning. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.















I'll be checking out the Mark D Sikes blog regularly from now on, I think.

3 comments:

mark s sikes said...

wow- thanks for the amazing feature on our house!!! so thrilling

my best
Mark D Sikes

please check my blog out- hope you enjoy!
http://www.markdsikes.com/

kbd said...

hi Mark
So excited you popped by - I absolutely love your house. Just my style! Needless to say I've stolen a few ideas and put them in my back pocket for decorating my own place :)

kbd said...

Oh, and the one thing I didn't mention was my (and my hubby's) favorite touch - Johnny Cash in the loo. Perfect.