Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pinning is Winning

I finally gave in. After all my paranoia about Pinterest, I have finally signed up.

Don't you wonder how they make money? Are they selling our information? Why do you have to sign up through Facebook? (If you're interested to know, I've put my Pin It button on a browser I don't use for anything else. Who knows if it keeps anything safe?)

It's awesome. Addictive. Fun! Do you Pin? Let me know, I'd love to follow you, see what you are up to, and what you love! It'll be grand!



PS: I've added my Pinterest link on the nav bar. Maybe one day there'll be a twitter link and maybe other stuff. Who knows? If I keep going, the sky is the limit!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Divine across there hey? Love it!

kbd said...

:) I've already followed you... love your pics!