Monday, June 20, 2011

Charlene Wittstock Gracing the Pages of Vogue

Although it is probably the least blogged about part implied in the "artsy/designery/craftsy" thing in my blog's name, but I do enjoy fashion. I'm not the most adventurous dresser but I love seeing those who are, and seeing what's new. So I started a Vogue magazine subscription a few months ago, and have not really been blown away by the couple issues I've received. But on Friday I got the July issue, with, not only fantastic fashion shoots and great articles, BUT a short little bit of insight into my favourite royal crush, Charlene Wittstock.







It was a nice interview, I felt like I could hear her voice more than I've heard before. You can read the article here, if you don't get the magazine.

I can't wait to see her wedding in July, but until then, let's enjoy these pics by Karl Lagerfeld.





First photos by me, the last two from Style Guide Cape Town.

No comments: