Friday, January 28, 2011

Yours Truly

This week has turned out to be quite the Cape Town week! I think everyone I spoke about this week lives there... so let's not break the trend. I saw this lovely new coffee shop on the Elle Decor SA blog, and its on my list!






Yours Truly
was started by 24 year-old (so inspiring! Grab that bull by the horns!) former graphic designer Daniel, it looks like a wonderful place to while away a few hours.









I also love Daniel's blog, named for his cafe, and showing all the lovely dark blues, browns and textures that I adore, and with some interesting people, too!















(last set of the coffee shop pics from here)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

allons-y tout de suite

kathie said...

I love these pics, Especially the girl with the milkshake!