Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello, my dears! It's been a while but now I'm back. It's been an eventful time while I've been away so we have a lot to catch up on. The most important thing is that Vuvuzela has been added to the Oxford dictionary. Why did they wait so long? There has been a lot happening in the southern African art/design/fashion/etc world, too, but I'll get started with those later this week. For now, I'll catch you up on my news. Not too much been going on between visiting family and work, except for:

visiting New York (in the rain). It was a blast! (Remember, if you click on the images, they get bigger)





Discovering the eden right near where I live, Walden Pond (why haven't I been there before?! Oh ja, no doggies allowed)



And I said goodbye to summer in the most delightful way at the sea...



I have to put this shot in there too. It perfectly captures that late, late summer feeling that's descending on Boston at the moment. Its that lovely moment between the awful heat and the delightful brisk autumn, where the days are warm or hot, and the nights are getting cooler, and the sky more blue.

No comments: