Wednesday, June 2, 2010

... and I'm BACK!

Yes, school is done, summer is here and I. Am. Back. What a great feeling, I have missed you all and missed letting you in on the wonderful artsy and designery secrets from southern Africa.

So without further ado, let's get going... I came across Henry Road recently, and can't believe, quite frankly that I had seen it before. It's just my style... loads of color, texture and pattern.





Situated in LA, Henry Road is the venture of Paula Smail, and I just wish I was closer so I could pop in! Paula has travelled extensively, and she brings all her inspirations together in her shop, which is named after a childhood home she loved while living in South Africa. She has lots of bits and bobs for everybody.



(recognise that Carrol Boyes spoon!?)



Beautiful ribbon.




Graphic pillows.



Even a little slinky, a blast to the past!

Next time you're in LA, be sure to stop in. I'm sure you'll find a lovely place to stop awhile.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Glad you are back!

Black Zebra said...

Welcome back sweets! Wow the shop is really a great find!