Monday, January 11, 2010

Nook Eatery

I've been inspired by one of my favourite blogs, Remodelista, and how they showcase beautiful restaurants. I love the way being at a restaurant can be an experience that takes you somewhere mentally and emotionally so I'd like to show some interiors of restaurants in southern Africa (know any good ones? Let me know!). This is Nook Eatery, in Stellenbosh.













Its all in the details, isn't it?



As first seen on Elle Decor SA, and images from that blog, plus the Nook website and Miss Moss.

4 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

It seems amazing! I cant wait to try it out!

Denise Kiggan said...

It seems amazing! I cant wait to try it out!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

That robins egg blue wall color is to die for...
XX Kate

Andrea said...

let's go