Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello, my dears! Well, yes, I am back. I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season, no matter where or how you celebrate. And all the best for 2009, may it be a happy and constructive year. Please forgive me taking a week to write, but the jetlag has been merciless. Plus, I am still adjusting, having gone from this



to this



Until a couple of days ago I was still shocked to see snow when I went outside! Anyway, we recently bought a snowblower, and that is certainly helping the re-adjustment!

I have some lovely things to share with you in the next few weeks. To start, here is a little something that caught my eye in an out-of-date Elle Deco I found on a shop shelf.

A Belgian couple found a for sale ad for a house on the Cape, and snapped it up. I loved what they did with it (see more on the Elle Deco blog) but my favourite thing was this beautiful Eames chair. Love it!



Funnily enough, I found somewhere to buy one, when reading a magazine that had been delivered when I was away. Hmm, fate methinks! Only problem is, it's a UK supplier... anyway, I digress. Go check out ZenSA Lodge. It's lovely.

Now, I'm off to bed. Can't believe it's after 9:30 and I'm still awake!

No comments: