Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll

Sorry I was so quiet last week. I had some posts planned but then hit technical problems and didn't have the time to fix them. Thank goodness for the weekend! So here is something I've been wanting to share with you for a few days, at least...



Darkie Clothing
was started by the idea of recycling. Themba Mngomezulu was inspired by his mother, who sold used clothes... he then did similar stuff himself, growing his Darkie brand into something quite huge, including 2 collections a year, made in the Darkie factory.

This season includes these looks:



... and you could always go retro, with some looks that originally debuted when the line first began.







But my favourite are the logo and wallpaper. Sweet.



1 comment:

Marita Says said...

Ooo, I love Darkie. Those wide ties, patterned shirts, and funky hats are so hot. Sadly, I just left a lime-green and orange Darkie jacket at Starbucks last week... -X