Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Go Bokke!

A few months ago I featured the blog of someone I like to think of a friend, Ann, and her blog is called She Wears Shwe Shwe. I always love checking out the blog to see what people are doing, what crafting and sewing, and good use shwe shwe is being put to.



I was delighted to see that Ann had featured Jeanette on her blog, wearing a Springbok skirt (I don't believe it's shwe shwe, but that's really just fine!). With Heritage and National Braai day just gone, I thought it would be appropriate to show because so often in my life a braai and a rugby game go hand in hand. For my international readers, a braai is a South African barbecue, and the Springboks are the name and symbol of our national team.

Thanks to my South African friends who spent that weekend celebrating with me and my rugby fan.

No comments: