Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wola Nani

I completely felt the love on my birthday... lots of phone calls, emails and messages. I am really lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. The icing on the cake was my pressies from the hubby. He outdid himself, as usual, with a couple bowls from South Africa (via Anthropologie), which I absolutely love. The yellow bowl is made from Lion matches paper, and the little one is made up of sardines packaging. I love how the tails overlap!



You can see by the labels on the back that they are made by Wola Nani in SA.

I was also given a book on South African architecture, and find myself spending hours looking at the detail in many of the pics.





Sorry about the bad lighting on the book, I just took the pics a minute ago and its getting dark...

No comments: