Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

Hi. Remember me? I promise that I have not forgotten you :)

Sorry about the long silence but so much has happened since last I posted on my blog! I have a new job, finished up a few projects for my freelance work and for my school program and have had a birthday! Phew! I'm tired just thinking about it! Then add to that a furnace that keeps breaking and things... have.. been... CRAZY!

Anyway, I'm back! Hopefully with my change in job I am going to have more time to devote to my little blog again, and that makes me happy!

I'll be showing you some great goodies I got for my bday (the hubby spoiled me, as always!) and getting back on track with some wonderful southern African artists and designers that you NEED to see!

While you wait for me to pull myself towards myself, you should head over to the Elle Decoration blog. This past week the Design Indaba expo was happening, so Skinny MaLinx had some great coverage on that site. My favourites are these:





BUT no details yet, these are just to whet your appetite. Now, get yourself over to Elle Decoration and enjoy the plethora of exciting design!

1 comment:

janine de waal said...

glad to read that you will be back in action! Missed your blod news!