Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Tidings

Another lovely gift for Christmas was some jewellery, from my folks. My mom was inspired by my now collection of skirts, so she got me something that reminded her of African beaded jewellry, so that my look would be complete when I wore my skirts.



Sorry about the pic, the camera is new and I'm still figuring out how to switch off the flash when I don't want it.

Anyway, the details on the clasps are lovely. The bracelet has a rose on it, and next to it, it says "be true". The necklace has got an embellished clasp and it has a little note that says, "believe". A bit schmaltsy, yes, but very pretty. It has a nice weight to it.

The jewellry is by Lana Stefancic, but I couldn't find anything more on her online. A pity, because her work is lovely.

No comments: